The 3 key things that make effective change needs sustainable.
Neuro-Guru, Pieter Rossouw, identified essential elements for ‘Helpful-Talk’ that promote effective and positive change. THORTspace is designed to promote all three.
- The need to connect and communicate in a non-judgmental and caring way;
- To be in a ‘safe’ space – THORT space is secure and offers a rich world for discussion and responses.
- The need for an enriched environment – our THORTspace offers a rich world of conceptual models, animations, and workouts for discussion and interaction to help you.
Connection is a primal need and builds resilience.
Neuroscientists have identified that we have a primal need to connect and communicate with others. This is done best in a non-judgmental and caring way; in a ‘safe’ space we can try out our new ideas on someone we trust. When you talk about something and share it with another, it becomes more real and you. This can either build commitment and motivation, or make you realize that you are thinking on the wrong track and its time to shift and find a better one.
Join our THORTspace for a safe and enrich world supporting brain-smart insights.
‘Helpful Talk’ strategies builds mental muscle.
Rossouw, revealed that ‘Helpful-Talk’ strategies can promote change, right down at a neural level. This requires an ‘enriched environment’ where the brain mind and spirit can flourish, and be free to grow. With a ‘Helpful Talk’ partner or coach, you can be more sure of achieving new levels of success.
Coherence is fundamental to our well-being.
Neuroscientists have identified that we have a basic need to find coherence in the things that we do and experience. Tools, animations, and targeted workouts help you to build coherence in a specific challenging situation.
With change, comes a value-shift. This in turn can require a skills upgrade with habits that are more suitable at the new level. We partner you in a variety of ways.
- As you brainstorm possibilities and opportunities when you transition to a new stage or phase.
- Through a ‘mental stretch’, or help you get ‘unstuck’, to re-imagine the situation and move on.
Join the THORT Space to connect and navigate your way through your current tricky dilemma.